Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Muppet Wave

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!

Bill called me outside yesterday to see what he was doing. I got out there and lo and behold, in our parking lot stood a round pen! He has been making feet for it out of the left over composite decking material we had. Now the dirt won't get all stuck in the legs and rot them off. It looked huge! but we didn't measure it. I swear, this is the best horsey buy I have made in a long time. I got a pretty darn nice round pen for $225! Woot!

Now to find time to haul it out to the barn and assemble it in my paddock. It is going to be too cold today, but maybe Friday. Pretty exciting stuff in my dull life. Prisoner X has a rude rude awakening coming...heh heh heh.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Whoo hoo! Yippee yippee yippee!

Look out ponies, U lif is 'bout tachange