Saturday, November 29, 2008

Drift Into Overdrive


Drift Into Overdrive is a very special horse. She is Baby Huey's momma. She is such a fine animal. I love her. She has produced some really great babies, and I have the best of them. My friend Joleen owns her, and she loves her too. Drift is such a nice mare. She loves attention and is always polite. She is one of those horses that is a joy. She doesn't fight or act marish. Just a good girl. She may come keep Susie company when Baxter goes to the trainer. What a treat for me :) She is one of those keeper mares. She will have a home until she dies, and she deserves it.

Here are some pictures of her. Joleen and I speculate that she has shrunk a bit in the last few years. I distinctly remember her being taller than this :) And see the blue spot in her eye? That's cool.

4 comments:

Holly said...

what a beauty!

Camille said...

She is such a nice mare. I wish we could find Bax's sister. I think it would be so cool to have a matched set :)

Paige said...

She is a pretty girl--how old is she?

Camille said...

She is either 20 or 21, I am not positive. It's amazing to me how good she looks compared to other horses near her age. She may come live with me someday. I love her.