Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am not Imelda Marcos

Bill keeps calling me Imelda. Honestly! A girl needs some shoes, yes? This girl happens to only be able to wear a few kinds, so when she finds them, she buys them. So there. Here we have the latest finds. Worth their weight in gold I say. If you only knew how long I have been waiting for a purple pair... *sigh*

I *love* the ebay saved search thingy. It sends me new shoes in just the style/size I want every time someone lists them. If they have a reasonable buy-it-now price, I can snag them before all the other goons even see them! YAY! Life is good. Anyhow, here they are...purple, turquoise, and black. Awesome! ;)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Ah yes, the great shoe issue. I also cannot wear a lot now. No cowboy boots that I must yank on, nothing with any kind of heel.

It is HARD to be me.

Camille said...

Yeah, men are so funny. Bill is the chotheshorse in our house. He has more shoes than I do, and has recently developed a vest fetish. I mostly ignore him about my shoes... he doesn't have to wear them so he should shut up! :)

It sucks to be so limited, but hey, at least I can still walk. Phooey on the Dr.s that told me I would be in a wheelchair by now. LOL