Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ho ho...no!

We came to the office today, same as every other day. It has been pretty fricking cold here for December. Yesterday it was freezing in my office all day, despite the electric space heater stashed under my desk. I need it because the little bulldog gets cold without it. Oh yeah, I like it too. Anyhow, today we came and the MIL told us that the heater on her side of the offices was not working. Perhaps this is why my office has felt so cold eh? Right now, we have a fan pushing air from our section of the office over to hers. Fortunately we have 3 heating units for the office area, + another for the shop area. But dammit! We were supposed to leave work at 2 today. Now we will have to wait on the heater people to come see if they can fix whatever is wrong. It could be a few dollars, or a few thousand. Not what we needed to hear right now. Cross your fingers that it's a blown fuse or some other equally fixable-for-cheap thing. Merry Christmas... uh yeah....

2 comments:

Holly said...

come on up for a dose of pretty darn cold! I am tired of this already and want summer whhaaaaa!

Camille said...

Well it is fixed now, and was very reasonable, under $300. Thank goodness. I was anticiating much more. Warm again. YAY!