Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monk's Awaaaay...'cause Blondie said so!


What a cute little fuzzball :)



Super Monk! He thinks he is very brave... until someone bigger barks!

Here comes trouble for sure!

My gosh, can you imagine how obnoxious I would be if I had actual human offspring. Sheesh!




There is nothing better in this world than a good dog. Well, maybe a good horse, but a good dog is a wonderful thing. I have a good dog. His name is Monkey, and he's is a mini Aussie. This dog is incredibly smart. He learns so fast it's scary. I got him as a companion for my pretty princess Blondie. He is a cheerful, happy dog. He loves to play with his Wham-a-Ham. That is a sort of frisbee like toy that Bill has attached to a rope. You swing it around in circles and Monk chases it. He will do this for hours. It's a good game for him. He is also a coward. He will bark at the dogs that live behind us, and if they bark back, he runs to hide behind us. He is hilarious. Big hairy chicken.



He loves chasing the walking pole. He is addicted to chasing anything that moves. He is a fast little booger too. He gets so involved in the chase that he will run right into you. He smooth knocked me off my feet while we were Wham-A-Hamming one evening... I brace for impact now :)
Doesn't he look like a little swine in this picture? There is Blondie the Enforcer for size reference.


His favorite game at the office is to bark at the people dropping their dogs off at the grooming/kennel across the street. He thinks he is so fierce. Coward :-)



This is his favorite place at the shop. We have two huge piles of dirt. He zooms back and forth up one and down the other. It is rich when he wipes out. He looks around to see if anyone saw him. Here he is pretending to be the Aussie Backhoe. He's a busy boy!



HAHA! He likes to play PeekABoo too.



He peeks around corners, rocks, whatever. If he sees you he does this:



He is a good dog. We like him a lot :)



Blondie's name is Debbie Harry, but screaming Debbie Harry at the top of your lungs at 3am is not effective or efficient, so it's Blondie for short. Blondie is not really pretty. She is a French Bulldog, and I believe they used a portrait of her as a model for the Grinch who Stole Christmas. She even had the little tooth sticking out on the bottom, but the vet pulled it. I was emotionally damaged... it ruined her profile ;) Monkey is terrified by Blondie. He is so afraid of her that he will refuse to enter a room if she is in it. He will not get in the truck if she is already there. She is a micro terrorist of the highest skill. Because of her facial conformation, it is impossible for her to bite him, but there is a whole lotta bitch loaded into that tiny body! She is very fierce, and won't hesitate to jump on any dog that she deems unworthy to breathe her air. Mostly, she has issues due to being dumped/abandoned and starved. She is all about food. You better not even think of touching her food (if you're a dog) or she will take you out! Food is serious business!





Who wouldn't love this Moosh? What a great face.


Jabbette the Pup is surveying her domain. She rules with an iron paw. Hey you Hooligan! You'd better run boy!

Here she is getting ready to open a can of whup ass on Monkey. She believes it is her mission to rid the earth of him. He laughs in her face and runs away, but one of these days, he will wait too long!

I thought I told you to move along sonny!

Ruling the world is hard work. She is curled up under my desk snoring. A word to the wise. French Bulldogs are *the* cutest dogs in the world. They also snort, fart (OMG do they fart), snore like a chainsaw, and they are greedy. Other than that, who could resist this cuddly adorable cutie face???

3 comments:

Paige said...

Camille, I had no idea you could take such excellent pictures--they are all so good.Monkey is getting so big, I had almost forgotten about him.

But it is Blondie who gets to me for real-- that dog is funnier than hell. I can relate--it is hard work keeping everybody in line!

Camille said...

Thanks :)

I don't know that I am any good at it. I take a hundred if I take one, and even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while ;)

Monkey is a good boy. He is about done growing. The hair thing...I'd forgotten they had such coats. Looking back at his baby pics, he wasn't so hairy. I love him anyway.

Blondie is a mean little bitch. She is another member of the grumpy nanny granny club. I really love her. Don't know if I want another one though. The farting... ugh.

Holly said...

what a pair those 2 are. So different, but it's a good thing you have a little bitch to keep your boy in line! She's very pretty and he just sounds like a lot of fun. I think you take very nice photos!