Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Poor Baxman

It took me 40 minutes to accomplish the deed this morning. The drugs have definitely worn off. He was not lame, and the swelling is not horrible. The lower leg is a bit swollen, but that was to be expected. The place I am boarding him is nice, but has NO accommodations for a hurt horse. There is not even a place safe enough to tie him up so that he can't run circles around you while you try to treat something. My DH is going to go with me this afternoon to hold him and play cookie dispenser while I clean and treat his leg. Poor boy. I am going to try to take more pictures daily, but since it is pouring rain, I may not... we shall see.

Poor Baxman :(

2 comments:

Paige said...

It will get easier every day, I promise

Hang in there

Camille said...

Thanks Paige. It is getting better.