Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am STILL not Imelda Marcos



Imelda Marcos had questionable taste in shoes.

My shoes however are high class....well ok, they are hi-TOPS. I do have one pair that are not. They are bright yellow, neon even! Anyways, on to my latest acquisition. They are blue. Electric, cobalt, fingerpaint blue. You know the color... They are even better than the purple ones. These will definitely not go into the lineup for work. I am setting them aside for special occasions! Am I a dork or what? I may be the only woman I know who will actually wear tennis shoes to a wedding. Well, if I wear a skirt, I have boots, but other than that it's tennis shoes or riding shoes. No heels for me! Hee!

Here they are in all their blueness. I adore them. They are actually a deeper shade, with a hint of purple, but my camera said no, so here is the pic!Seriously, if you don't love them, you should see someone...there's something wrong with you. Seriously :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

blue is good.

like blue eyes on Prisoner Y

or one blue eye on the mostest fabulosest red mare in the world

or on high top shoes for the mostest bestest concrete monkey evah!

Camille said...

i am sitting here looking at them now. Man are they blue... i adore them. I kind of like blue eyed horses too ;)