Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You know...

I have been thinking (you smell smoke, right?), and I just wanted to add (re: the post about the hypocrite and the amber) that perhaps if they knew as much as they think they do, they would be grateful for all the years I spent defending them against all the folks who told me that said person was an arrogant, pompous ass. They might also like to know all the effort we went to regarding getting them recognized for all their service to the hobby.There are volumes more that they don't know, but it would be a supreme waste of a sunny day to post it all today.

I suppose I should have listened to all those folks who told me time and again that I was wasting my time, and would eventually get a knife in the back. I do sometimes exhibit a woeful lack of judgement when choosing friends. Ah well, live and learn. There. I feel better.

No comments: